Last modified on January 25th, 2021
www.findmymethod.org understands and value the privacy of everyone who visits Our Website and will only collect and use information in ways that are useful to you and in a manner consistent with your rights and our obligations under the law.
- This Policy Covers
- Data We Collect
Your General data will be collected automatically by Our Website. Below mentioned is the General data which may be collected automatically
- A. IP address and location
- B. Web browser type and version operating system
- C. A list of URLs starting with a referring Website, your activity on Our Website
We do not collect any personal identifiable data and if we intend to collect the same in future then we will take users voluntary consent.
- How Do We Use Your Data?
- A. All general data is stored securely in accordance with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). We use your data to provide the best possible services to you. This includes:
- A.1. Providing and managing your access to Our Website
- A.2. Personalising and tailoring your experience on Our Website
- A.3. Analysing your use of Our Website [and gathering feedback] to enable us to continually improve Our Website and your user experience.
- B. In some cases, the collection of data may be a statutory or contractual requirement.
- C. We will take all reasonable steps to ensure that we fully protect your rights and comply with our obligations under the GDPR and other applicable relevant laws.
- How and Where Do We Store Your Data?
- A. As such, we retain the general data unless the user specifically requests to delete it. In any event, we will conduct an annual review to ascertain whether we need to keep your data. Your data will be deleted if we no longer need it in accordance with the terms of our Policy.
- B. Some or all of your data may be stored or transferred outside of the European Economic Area (“the EEA”) (The EEA consists of all EU member states, plus Norway, Iceland and Liechtenstein). You are deemed to accept and agree to this by using Our Website and submitting information to us. If We do store or transfer data outside the EEA, We will take all reasonable steps to ensure that your data is treated as safely and securely as it would be within the EEA and under the GDPR. Such steps may include, but not be limited to, the use of legally binding contractual terms between us and any third parties we engage. The safeguards used are:
- B.1. Data is securely transferred via SSL encrypted protocol,
- B.2. Data is stored securely in encrypted Koumbit Servers located in Canada.
- C. Notwithstanding the security measures that we take, it is important to remember that the transmission of data via the internet may not be completely secure and that you are advised to take suitable precautions when transmitting to us data via the internet.
- Do We Share Your Data?
- A. We may share your data with our holding organization and its subsidiaries.
- B. We may contract with third parties to provide you efficient services. These may include search engine facilities, Google analytics, advertising and marketing. In some cases, the third parties may require access to some or all of your general data. Where any of your data is required for such a purpose, we will take your consent and take all reasonable steps to ensure that your data will be handled safely, securely, and in accordance with your rights, our obligations, and the obligations of the third party under the law. We currently contract with:
- C. We may compile statistics about the use of Our Website including data on traffic, usage patterns and other information. We may from time to time share such data with third parties. Data will only be shared and used within the bounds of the law.
- D. In certain circumstances we may be legally required to share certain data held by us, which may include general data, for example, where We are involved in legal proceedings, where We are complying with the requirements of legislation, a court order, or a governmental authority. We do not require any further consent from you in order to share your data in such circumstances and will comply as required with any legally binding request that is made of us.
We employ appropriate technical and standard security procedures and processes to safeguard the confidentiality of users’ information. Our employees, agents and associates, do everything in their reasonable control to protect your information.
Internally, access to all users’ information is restricted to those who need access in order to fulfil their job responsibilities and have entered into confidentiality agreement.
- Right to Withhold and Withdraw InformationTo use all features and functions available on Our Website you may be required to submit or allow for the collection of certain data.
- How Can You Access Your Data?
You have the legal right to ask for a copy of any of your personal data held by us. Please contact Us for more details at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our Website uses Google analytics to collect and analyse usage statistics, enabling us to better understand how people use Our Website. Our use of them does not pose any risk to your privacy or your safe use of our website. It does enable Us to continually improve Our Website, making it a better and more useful experience for you.
- Linked Websites
This Website may contain links to other websites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the privacy practices of such other websites. We encourage users to be aware when they leave this Website and to read the privacy statements of each website they visit. While we carefully choose the websites to link to, this Privacy Notice applies solely to information collected on our own Website.
- Contacting Us